Wall Mural Art – Positano by the sea – Decorated with Lemons, Oranges and Sunflowers – Border with Geometric Patterns – Hand Painted Tiles.
Number of tiles: 12
Tile mural sizes : 31.5″ X 23.6″ (80cm X 60cm) with Tiles of 7.9″ x 7.9″ (20cm X 20cm)
Number of tiles: 12
Tile mural sizes : 23.6″ x 17.7″ (60cm X45cm) with Tiles of 5.9″ X 5.9″ (15cm X 15cm)
This beautiful panel will give a touch of Italian taste to your home, living room, kitchen, bedroom or office … perfect gifts for your relatives and friends!
On Italian Tile Mural Store we have a large selection of decorative ceramic tiles and tile mural. Our tile scenes include tile mural of Italian beach scenes theme tiles, tile murals with beaches, Coast waterviews. We have a large selection of decorative ceramic tiles and tile murals.
Our Ceramic Glazed Tiles are traditionally used to cover walls where they are used in finishing kitchens, bathrooms, benches, decorative panels, floor applications, pools, fountains, fireplaces, table top, outdoor BBQs, hospitality and retail projects.
These Tiles are fired at a very high temperature to ensure the highest quality and durability which makes our tiles suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications they are waterproof and can withstand all weather elements.
The paint we use is water resistant, heat resistant, and washable with any type of soap or detergent.
The artwork is hand drawn onto the tiles with a soft pencil and then hand painted.
After decorating it, each piece is baked once again at costant temperature between 920/950 degrees Celsius for about 10 hours where the colors are sealed in permanently, they will not fade or wash away making your art incredibly durable. Once colors reach their maturity level the kiln is brought back down to room temperature for unloading. These tiles can be set the same way as a traditional generic tile using Tile Mastic or Thinset Mortar.
Tile Mastic can be used for any walls where moisture is not prevalent like Kitchen walls, Kitchen backsplashes, Bathroom backsplashes and Bathroom walls.
Thinset Mortar includes all of the above as well as Shower walls, Bathroom floors, Bathroom walls, Kitchen floors and Kitchen countertops and all exterior floors.
This material can be applied to the substrate with a notched trowel for then pushing each tile into the thinset cement firmly so it is bedded in the material making sure the joints around the tile are uniform and the surface of the newly installed tiles are flush with the surrounding tiles. Wait for the tile adhesive to dry and then grout the joints surrounding any new tiles you have installed. Use a sponge and plenty of water to clean excess grout off the tile’s surface. Once this material has dried and cured, it is difficult to remove.
Now it’s time to enjoy your hand painted Italian art from Italian www.italianTileMuralStore.com .
1) Entirely hand painted, our tiles and tile panels have the unsurpassed quality of high end Italian craftsmanship. They are the ideal ingredient to wow interior design projects: backsplashes & stove tops, table tops, wall decoration, floor panels, tiled floors, staircases, bespoke and made-to-order projects. Most of our designs can be hand painted on different kinds of tiles or tile sizes. Contact us with your questions and special orders.
2) We are proud of our artifacts, always unique and different, we carry only original designs and each piece is entirely hand painted, without any easy shortcuts like stencils or transfers.
3) For many centuries handmade decorative tiles have been used as a key decoration material in Italy, adding character to architectural and decoration projects in public buildings and private homes, indoor and outdoor.
4) Their colors are vibrant and their sophisticated intricacy never cease to amaze us.
5) Decorative tiles for your interior decoration projects: the tradition is still alive
6) A hand painted kitchen backsplash with its wonderful workmanship enriches and makes unique a kitchen that would have been monotonous without it.
7) Our tile murals color and make your kitchen beautiful, allowing you to give your own personal stamp to your decorating project.
8) As every kitchen decoration project is unique, most of our Customers request a made-to-measure backsplash, stove top.
9) We work with different tile sizes and are always available to resize our designs or work on bespoke projects.
10) A tile mural is a lovely wall decoration both indoor or outdoor. Don’t be afraid to decorate your patio or garden bench with handmade tiles.
11) Most of our panels can be set on a solid wooden or wrought iron base to make a stunning indoor and outdoor dining or coffee table.
12) Our tiled carpet are used as decoration in villas and farmhouses and are a brilliant idea to make your home unique.
13) They are set into the floor, glued under a dining table or coffee table or to highlight a particular area of the room, just like carpets.
14) Tiles have also been used for centuries to decorate the under steps of the stairways, both indoor and outdoor.
15) All our tiles and panels are entirely hand painted using traditional techniques and glazes. In our catalog you’ll not find anything made with decals or transfers.
16) Tiles for panels, murals and table tops are numbered on the back and run from left to right, top to bottom. They can be a Do-It-Yourself project, although we recommend a professional tile setter. It is not mandatory to grout tiles, unless in a shower application. However, grouting will contribute to the uniformity of the surface. Everyone knows that ceramics are made with basic elements: clay, water and fire.
17) These elements are simple to find, but the essential element to guarantee the work of art is certainly the talent of the craftsman.
18) Manufacturing ceramic tiles pieces takes time and the result is never granted: the kiln for the last firing is always opened while holding the breath. A tiny crack, a bubble in the glaze, and hours of hard work are lost.
19) Handmade Italian Tiles is never cheap and if you’re looking for the real thing, beware of deals, bargains, and too-good-to-be-true special offers.
20) Lots of nice-looking ceramic pieces which are machine stamped and stenciled (decals!) and they are sold as original handmade Italian ceramics.
21) The hand painted Italian ceramic tiles if you look closely you will be able to see the individual strokes of the brushstrokes that contribute to the beauty and art of your piece.