Tropical sea-life – Handpainted tiles – Decorative panel – Custom tiles -Italian Art – Tile Ceramic Backsplash.
Number of tiles: 4
Tile size1: 7.9″ x 7.9″ (20cm X 20cm)
Tile size2: 5.9″ x5.9″ (15cm X 15cm)
On Italian Tile Mural Store we have a large selection of decorative ceramic tiles and tile murals.
Our custom tiles can be used for your kitchen backsplash or your tub shower surround in your bathroom. They are perfect for the wine cellar or the greatroom. We have a large selection of decorative ceramic tiles and tile murals. Our tile scenes include tile murals of Italian scenes and Landscape themes, tile murals with Waterfalls, Streetscene tile murals, tile murals for kitchens, tile murals and decorative tile of fountains and tiles of country scenes.
1) Entirely hand painted, our tiles and tile panels have the unsurpassed quality of high end Italian craftsmanship. They are the ideal ingredient to add some unique to your interior design project such as backsplashes & stove tops, table tops, wall decoration, floor panels, tiled floors, staircases, bespoke and made-to-order projects and.
if you want, with us, you can custom your tiles as you desire !
Contact us with your questions and special orders.
2) We are proud of our artifacts, always unique and different, we carry only original designs and each piece is entirely hand painted, without any easy shortcuts like stencils or transfers.
3) For many centuries handmade decorative tiles have been used as a key decoration material in Italy, adding character to architectural and decoration projects in public buildings and private homes, indoor and outdoor.
4) Their colors are vibrant and their sophisticated intricacy never cease to amaze us.
5) Decorative tiles for your interior decoration projects: the tradition is still alive
6) A hand painted kitchen backsplash with its wonderful workmanship enriches and makes unique a kitchen that would have been monotonous without it.
7) Our tile murals color and make your kitchen beautiful, allowing you to give your own personal stamp to your decorating project.
8) As every kitchen decoration project is unique, most of our Customers request a made-to-measure backsplash, stove top.
9) We work with different tile sizes and are always available to resize our designs or work on bespoke projects.
10) A tile mural is a lovely wall decoration both indoor or outdoor. Don’t be afraid to decorate your patio or garden bench with handmade tiles.
11) Most of our panels can be set on a solid wooden or wrought iron base to make a stunning indoor and outdoor dining or coffee table.
12) Our tiled carpet are used as decoration in villas and farmhouses and are a brilliant idea to make your home unique.
13) They are set into the floor, glued under a dining table or coffee table or to highlight a particular area of the room, just like carpets.
14) Tiles have also been used for centuries to decorate the under steps of the stairways, both indoor and outdoor.
15) All our tiles and panels are entirely hand painted using traditional techniques and glazes. In our catalog you’ll not find anything made with decals or transfers.
16) Tiles for panels, murals and table tops are numbered on the back and run from left to right, top to bottom. They can be a Do-It-Yourself project, although we recommend a professional tile setter. It is not mandatory to grout tiles, unless in a shower application. However, grouting will contribute to the uniformity of the surface. Everyone knows that ceramics are made with basic elements: clay, water and fire.
17) These elements are simple to find, but the essential element to guarantee the work of art is certainly the talent of the craftsman.
18) Manufacturing ceramic tiles pieces takes time and the result is never granted: the kiln for the last firing is always opened while holding the breath. A tiny crack, a bubble in the glaze, and hours of hard work are lost.
19) Handmade Italian Tiles is never cheap and if you’re looking for the real thing, beware of deals, bargains, and too-good-to-be-true special offers.
20) Lots of nice-looking ceramic pieces which are machine stamped and stenciled (decals!) and they are sold as original handmade Italian ceramics.
21) The hand painted Italian ceramic tiles if you look closely you will be able to see the individual strokes of the brushstrokes that contribute to the beauty and art of your piece.